Thursday 18 August 2011

Clay Charms

I have finally begun painting my clay charms and I think they are turning out pretty well. My Mushroom charms are already for sale on my folksy shop! Here is a sneak peek at the things that I have not listed yet or will never be listed as they are just tests. I am also thinking about doing another watercolour painting like the stag skull which I sold last week and I am about to test out my Bubble Jet Set, so hopefully there will be some great cushions etc to show you in a week or two.

Apple and caterpillar

Rubber Ducks

Pug

Dogs

2 comments:

  1. That's a very good post I have come across.The way in which you have described all the things are great.
    search engine marketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love getting feedback about my posts.

    ReplyDelete