Friday 5 August 2011

Clay Creations

I have been playing around with clay for the past couple of days and I am ready to share my creations, not all of them good. I started off using Das air dry clay and my results were poor to say the least. You have to keep wetting your hands and unless your quick it starts to dry while your still working!! I made some budgies and a teddy bear with this before seeking out some better oven bake clay.

Budgies using Das air dry
I then started using Sculpty oven bake clay that doesn't dry until you bake it giving you loads of time to play around. Using this I made two little figures of my dog Doo, one of which my boyfriend stole to put in his office so I only have a picture of one. I have to say I love this clay and I even added eye pins to they can be used as jewelry or charms!







No comments:

Post a Comment