Friday 13 January 2012

My Website!

Yey! My website is up and running. It just needs a few more tweaks and my products putting on and its all good to go! I cant wait to get stuck in and start learning how to use it, I will be spending hours making and adding new stuff to it in my new home studio where I can make as much mess as I want.
When finally finished you can expect all my latest work such as original paintings, brand new charms and loads more so make sure your the first to check it out1

In other news I have a new puppy. His name is Oliver and I am pretty sure he is the naughtiest dog in the world and my oldest dog Doo is certainly not a fan of his leg biting! Here's a picture of when he was a bit smaller and a lot less naughty. On the plus side he is a great source of inspiration when I'm working if not a bit of a distraction.



Recommendation: If you are looking to start up on Folksy, Etsy or on your own website and you want the have the best chance at making money from it I recommend reading 'How to Make Money Using Etsy' by Timothy Adam


Tracy @ Gypsy'sBoutique

No comments:

Post a Comment